Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Randomness

I
I really could write a book on Claire.  Claire is a great child, hasn't hit terrible two's, easy going...  However she always does the most random thigs!  When I walked by her in the bathroom she was sitting in the toilet to go potty like this.  I had time to get the camera and she hadn't moved.  Nor was she thrilled with the photo of her on the potty!!  Most children at her age would be screaming if they were sitting in the toilet like this!!


Claire likes her baby to sleep just like her, pacifier in

Claire had the door closed to my room and when I opened it this is how I found her!  I guess Violet her bear wasn't feeling the best!

My little man

If Drew and Claire could they would be doing this all day!!  Claire started to ride a bike with training wheels in July and is a pro!!!   It's a blast having two kid's that can ride a bike alone.  And their basket's are always full:)

No comments: