Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of School!


Today Drew started his first day of Pre-K here on base.  Last week Drew and I attended an in-doc where he met his teachers and saw his class room.  When today FINALLY came he couldn't have been more excited!  His class only has thirteen other children in it (which I LOVE). 
Claire also thought it was her first day of school as well!


2nd year of our airplane back pack!

"Don't worry Claire, I'll be home in three hours..."

And then Drew picked Claire up and started swining her around...

And then fell.. in the dirt and grass.. with their school clothes on...

And a pyramid was built....
Just a normal photo shoot.... I really don't have just a normal photo.. EVER!!!

When one first walks into the school there is a water fountain.  I did not miss school all summer long.. why.. right when we enter the bulding Claire needs a drink for ten minutes... the stairs are always wet... tons of kiddos are on it... and so it begins again...

In front of his new room!

Mommy was more sad then Drew, he was ready to PLAY!!!

It was really nice to have a morning with just Claire and for me to only keep up with one on their bike!!

No comments: