Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Randomness..

This past weekend I took the kiddos to Disney on Ice! The show exceeded my expectations and was actually really cute! Drew and Claire loved it!

Enjoying some delicious and sticky 
cotton candy! 


                    Eddie the elf....
  Eddie our holiday elf returned in full force on December 1st! Drew and Claire come RUNNING down in the morning to see what mischief Eddie has been into!   

Every night I make Eddie do something different until Christmas Eve when he flies  back to join Santa! So far I've remembered to do something every night except once! I still pulled it off as I woke up at 4am in a sweat as I had forgotten to hide him!! Ran down stairs and made it a success for morning! 

I LOVE the age Drew and Claire are at!! It truly makes the holidays SO much fun!!

Here are a few things that Eddie has been up to lately..










No comments: